Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My daughter is finally teething again. She's had her two front bottom teeth since she was seven and a half months old, but nothing else has appeared in the past four months, until now. It's a front tooth and it's definitely on its way. The poor girl is beside herself, but Tylenol seems to be helping a lot. Except in getting her to take a nap.

Her five-day sleep-through-the-night streak has been interrupted. She woke up at a quarter to five and just wanted me to watch her sleep...ugh. She raised her head every couple of minutes to make sure I was still there. After twenty minutes, I just went and got her a bottle and it put her right to sleep, and then she slept until well past eight, which was actually no good because I had a doctor's appointment this morning and needed to get the baby and myself ready and then take her to her aunt's and then myself to the doctor and I ended up having to do it all very quickly. I really must get back into the habit of setting my alarm.

The doctor appointment went well; I'm in great health. I've also apparently grown half an inch taller in the past year. Hmm.

Well, baby girl is finally down for her nap so I should tidy up and then get to the business of watching some Grey's Anatomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment