Friday, June 4, 2010

I was driving home from my cousin's place yesterday and I saw a moose. It bolted across the highway ahead of me and then lingered in the ditch. When my car got close, it looked like it was going to come back up to the road, but then it suddenly turned around and jumped a fence and ran through a field. They're such strange, awkward creatures.

It's going to be a great weekend. We're heading out to my parents cabin. It's so relaxing out there. I hope the baby enjoys it. We haven't taken her out of town for a weekend since she was two months old, when we went to visit some of his family. I'm a bit nervous, but I think it'll be a lot of fun. I'm excited to see her little face light up at all the sights. I'm very glad that we got a new three-wheel stroller so I can take her for walks on the gravel roads.

Well, it's the first time this week I haven't had anything to do, so I'm taking my little pigtailed angel for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment