Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I launched my website today! You can see it here. Launching a website involved doing a whole bunch of things I havn't done in a very long time. It was a painstaking process, but overall, I'm satisfied with the finished product. Actually, I'm feeling great about the whole thing. I'm at such a good place in life right now - I've really never been happier, and things just keep improving. I'm really on a roll.

I was the only person to show up to my Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga class today, so my teacher, Shelley, decided she and I would do the ENTIRE primary series. So we did this. Yes, every pose. Did I know I could do a wide-legged forward fold, get the top of my head on the floor, then interlace my fingers together behind my back and leverage my arms onto the floor (3rd row, 9th from the left)? No, I did not know that. But apparently I can. I'm feeling just a little worn out right now, and a bit like my right leg might fall off. I wonder: will I be able to walk tomorrow?

A storm is rolling in and I'm falling asleep. Good night! Tomorrow promises to be an exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment