Monday, June 7, 2010

I am sick. I had a bit of a scratchy throat yesterday so I took Cold FX for it (I'm still not convinced that stuff works, but it's certainly worth trying) and woke up in the middle of the night nauseous and with a pounding headache. Luckily, the baby stayed quiet until nearly six in the morning (I know she woke up at one point and played with her crib aquarium, but then went back to sleep) but when I got up with her, I was woozy and ineffective and Layton ended up getting up and sending me back to bed. She still wouldn't go back to sleep so he brought her into our bed, which I don't like to do but I needed the sleep and so did he. The baby and I slept til 8:30, and then I found some daytime cold medication (that stuff definitely works) and got on with the day. I hate being sick. It's especially crappy that I don't get to enjoy the last two weeks (or week and a half, we will see) of my mat leave with a nasty cold. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment