Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The logic behind colorful, patterned baby socks is confounding. It's easy enough to lose a single andult-sized sock; tiny ones just seem to turn to thin air. I must have a dozen pink and purple, adorably patterned socks that lack a partner.

I had a nice first Mother's Day. I got two new books (thank goodness! I finished my book yesterday afternoon and didn't have anything to follow it with) and a bag for my yoga mat. I picked my sister up from the airport in the morning (back from Mexico, off to Vancouver this week) then went by my parents' place to visit my mom, then had a great play date with my friend Candice and her little boy (the babies were so cute together) and then family over for dinner. Channing brought over little plastic lawn chairs for the girls which my daughter uses like a walker. She scoots all over the house with this thing. I'm just worried she'll try to walk (whenever she tries to walk, and I'm certainly not urging her to hurry on that - stay little!!!) all bent over.

No comments:

Post a Comment