Thursday, May 20, 2010

I was admittedly quite uninterested in babies until the year or so before I became pregnant. I'd had a lot of experience with children, but hadn't frequently been around infants, and has nearly never seen any newborns. Now, I can't help but jump at the chance to see a brand new baby. My friend Pam gave birth on Sunday, six weeks early, and had to be airlifted here, because the small city she lives in does not have a premie ward. Despite his prematurity, he is very healthy and will probably be released in a couple of weeks. Pam has already been discharged. The best part of this is that I got to go visit them in the hospital last night. He's definitely one of the cutest I've ever seen. It's hard to believe my own sweet baby was ever so tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment