Saturday, March 20, 2010

Your shroud is on fire

Ok, seriously, what happens to all the toothpaste? I should very likely be asking Layton this question, and not the world at large, but he's in the shower and he won't give me a satisfactory answer anyway, so I'm asking you. I've lived with a variety of people and have found it quite common to run quickly out of toilet paper or ice cream, but considering that I am the one in this relationship who has a bit of an oral health obsession, and that I don't use an excess of toothpaste, I don't understand at all how we can possibly go through a tube or more in a week. I don't really want to cheap out when it comes to toothpaste (due, of course, to my oral health obsession) but it just seems a bit absurd.

Really, I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment