Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Maybe posting before bed, when I can barely keep my eyes open, isn't the most productive option. The baby and I got up early this morning (read: the baby got up early this morning and I couldn't get her back to sleep) so we still have many hours to go before nap time.

There was one campground on Vancouver Island that my family and I nearly stayed at, but decided not to. It was certainly interesting; it was another walk-in site, but the walk was about 15 minutes through the North American rainforest, and the campsite was on the beach. I think the decision not to stay there was based on the heat we'd be feeling first thing in the morning, and the lack of privacy and safety afforded by sleeping on the beach. It`s a nice thought, but not that practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment