Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One of the yoga instructors I had for prenatal was big on having us visualize a happy place and for some reason my mind always went straight to the campground in Radium that we'd stay at. Our campsite was walk-in and was at the top of a windy hill, with the tents facing the open valley. There are a thousand places I can think of that are beautiful and calming and that I'd like to be at any given minute, but this was always the first one my mind chose. I dream about that place sometimes too, particularily the winding mountain path that leads to the hotsprings. In my dreams I could run up and down that path and never fear the harsh drop on one side. In my dreams, the path always ended in a different place. I don't know what the draw is, but I'd like to go back there one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment